Happy New Year's Eve!
2013 was by far the best year to date...it was the year of the baby in the Konesheck house! A year ago today on New Year's Eve 2012, Eric and I found out we were pregnant! It was definitely an answered prayer and wish. I love our story on how we found out and why New Years Eve was such a special day to find out. Now, here we are a year later and we have the most amazing, sweet, loving baby girl anyone could ask for. We are so excited to celebrate New Years Eve with her this year.
Here are our top 13 memories of 2013...
1. We found out we were pregnant!
2. We were able to see our baby on ultrasound at 6 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 13 weeks.
3. We went to Disney World with the Konesheck's...such an amazing trip!
4. We announced our pregnancy to the world at Disney World on our 5 year anniversary.
5. We found out that we were having a baby girl- such a surprise to Eric and me! We were convinced it was a boy. We told our family and friends at our gender reveal party.
6. We saw Madison on 3D ultrasound- what an amazing experience!
7. I started going to the doctor twice a week to be monitored due to Madison's umbilical cord only having 1 artery instead of 2.
8. We had a baby shower for Madison at my school, Eric's work and with our friends and family.
9. After being in the hospital for 2 days, Madison made her grand entrance into the world! This was the day our life changed forever. Here is her birth story!
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
10. We adjusted to life with a newborn. As hard as it was at times, I wouldn't change it for the world.
11. We celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas with Madison.
12. We celebrated Madison's 1 month, 2 month and 3 month birthdays.
13. Mommy went back to work, Madison started day care and had her first trip to the emergency room.
Here's to making 2014 just as wonderful!