Wednesday, April 10, 2013

14 Week Update...Coming to you from Disney World!

March 14, 2013

How far along? 14 weeks, I am amazed at how quickly the weeks are going by!
Total weight gain/loss: We are at Disney, so I haven't weighed this week. My guess is that my zero gain may go out the window. W have been eating good this week!
Sleep: Sleeping has been wonderful! I love going to bed each night. =) I have been missing my king size pillows this week while we have been at Disney.
Best moment this week: we celebrated our 5 year anniversary on March 8th at Disney! It was such a fun day, complete with us taking a picture in front of the castle at Magic Kingdom to announce on Facebook. We went to dinner at Ohana, our favorite Disney restaurant that night. It was a great day of celebration and Disney fun!
Miss Anything? This week I am missing being able to go on some rides at Disney. I had to miss out on some of my favorites, but it is worth it. I was able to spend some quality time with the twins, Tegan and Cainan since they couldn't/didn't want to ride some of the rides.
Movement: Every now and then I feel a little something that feels like a bubble. Not sure if that could be movement or not.
Food cravings: I haven't drank much milk this week, which I am really missing! I have also ate more eggs this week than I have in the past year.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I did have one day this week that I felt sick. I think it was a combination of lack of sleep and dehydration. I have been trying to drink a lot of water this week, but we have walked a minimum of 5-6 miles every day at Disney. We came back to the hotel early and I slept for about 2 hours. I guzzled water like it was going out of style and felt like a new person later in the day. Lesson learned...drink lots of water!
Have you started to show yet? Yes, wow!! I woke up Friday morning with a belly I had never seen! My stomach has been hard and poking out all day, unlike before where it was normal in the morning and stuck out at night from bloating. I've been rocking the maternity pants all week and they are so comfy!
Gender prediction: We both think boy but will find out for sure on April 15th
Wedding rings: I have had some swelling this week in my hands due to not drinking enough water.
Mood: I have felt great this week! I was a little worried about being able to keep up at Disney, but I have done great! I only had 1 day that I didn't feel great, but water and a nap did the trick. If we would have come to Disney a few weeks ago I never would have made it with how tired I was feeling.
Looking forward to: Getting to enjoy my new belly. =)

I'll do a separate post on Disney World. We had an amazing time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...