Happy Friday friends! Thank goodness it's Friday...wow, I'm worn out.
1. This week we celebrated Valentine's Day with my favorite little ladies! It was so special to have 2 little love bugs this year. We had a low key day, starting with breakfast and grocery shopping. We also went to the park and played in the backyard while Eric made steaks for dinner.
2. We upgraded to a mom-mobile...we bought a Honda Oddysey van! My suv was 10 years old and had been very good to us. With 2 little kids in huge car seats and a double stroller, we needed an upgrade. Although my pride was still hurting a little at the thought of driving a mini van...I LOVE it!! The storage is amazing, the girls sit next to each other, there is tons of storage and the automatic opening doors are amazing.
3. Caroline's smile and giggle/coo are pretty much my favorite thing that happens each day. She is such a happy baby and smiles the most when she sees Madison.
4. Madison's favorite thing to do these days is to dress up in a princess dress or skirt and put on every piece of jewelry she owns. She chooses to not abide by the "less is more" theory.
5. Tuesday night, Caroline helped me fold clothes and organize her closet with her 3-6 month clothes (tears!).
Folding laundry is exhausting work!
Have a great weekend! We are heading to the zoo this weekend.