Happy Friday friends! Today's 5 on Friday was late...this mommy went back to work yesterday!
1. Guess who's 3 months old today?!?! I can't believe I have a 3 month old baby! The past 3 months have forever changed us and our family. Madison is so perfect and such a sweet girl. She has grown so much developmentally this week. Since Monday, she has began to grasp things, notice toys when she lays on her play mat and roll to her side. She is so close to rolling from her back to stomach!
2. Other big happenings...I started back to work yesterday. It was a wonderful 1st day back. My parents watched Madison the past 2 days and she will begin daycare on Monday. We feel wonderful about the daycare we chose, but this momma's heart wants nothing more than for her teachers to know what a special girl she is and be able to learn her personality quickly. Overall, Madison is such an easy baby and I think she will love daycare.
I started my day with flowers from Madison (my parents) and coffee in my new mug from Leslie.
We were very happy to see each other at the end of the day!
3. We are having some cold weather in Houston right now! The highs are not supposed to get out of the 40's for a week, which is very unseasonable for us. On Wednesday, the temperature was 82 degrees and yesterday it was 45 degrees by dinner time...welcome to Texas! We are looking forward to staying warm this weekend and wrapping some Christmas presents.
4. It's hard to believe Thanksgiving was just a week ago! I tried out two Pinterest desserts during Thanksgiving week and they were both delicious! I made German Chocolate Bars and Pumpkin Crunch Cake. The nice thing was that we were able to take the desserts to other people's houses so we didn't eat the whole thing ourselves!
5. She's her momma's girl...