Friday, November 22, 2013

{Five on Friday}

Happy Friday friends! Madison has been full of smiles and giggles this week! On Thursday we went to lunch with my dad and she smiled the entire time. Maybe it's because he talks like Donald Duck to her, but she sure was happy to see him.



 
1. Lately I have been loving my morning coffee every day. Maybe it's the lack of sleep but I look forward to it every single morning. I usually feed Madison between 6:00-6:30 and then she will go back to sleep until 9.  I love this time of the morning to drink coffee, watch the Today Show and get ready for the day.  As you can tell I think we're a little obsessed with flavored creamers right now. Usually we only have one flavored creamer and one regular creamer in our fridge,  but it seems like every time I go to the store I find another flavored creamer that we need to get. Every morning it's a huge decision about what flavor of coffee I will have that morning.
 

 
2. Our house is almost all the way decorated for Christmas! Usually I'm the type of person that does not want to start thinking about Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but for some reason this year I couldn't wait. Madison has tons of Christmas outfits that are ready to be worn and there are pictures to be taken! Last weekend we put up our tree and decorated the mantle. I have started to put out other things around the house, so there just a few things left to do. I also can't wait for Christmas music to start playing on the radio. Last Sunday I went to the grocery store by myself around 8:00 at night and they had Christmas music playing. I had to stop myself from singing in the aisles.




 
3. We moved Madison out of our room this week.  Mommy wasn't quite ready, but everyone kept telling me she was ready and I would sleep better with her in her own room...they were right!  Eric walked out of our bedroom Sunday morning carrying her monitor and bed stuff and I immediately got tears in my eyes.  We started by having her sleep in the dining room for 2 days so that I could still see her from my bed. Wednesday night, I moved her pack and play into her room and she slept in her room all night!  She is still waking up once a night to eat, but she sleeps from 9:00 pm to 7:00 am each night!  I am so proud of her!

 
 
 
4. We went this week and got Madison officially registered for daycare. I only have about a week and a half left of maternity leave. Everybody at the school absolutely loved her.  I am going to miss getting to spend everyday with her, but I know she's going to be in a good place when I go back to work. We are going to have to soak up every minute of the next week and a half and love on her.

 
5. We are starting to make some headway on Christmas shopping. As much as I have been ready for Christmas and Christmas decorations, I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around shopping for Christmas. We have a couple things left to buy for our niece and nephews. We got most of Madison's stuff last night, but still need to get a couple little things for her stocking. It was so fun to shop for her!



Here's a cute little  video of Miss Madison to leave you with...

 

8 comments:

  1. stopping by from the link up! I LOVE that you are decorated for Christmas -- so are we!! It's just easier to do it early with a little one plus then you get to enjoy it longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee! loving the decor. and that she is swaddled in LEOPARD! bless. love it. and the coffee creamers...yum! have some peppermint mocha creamer in the coffee im drinking right now!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, those coffee creamers all look so good! Good creamer + good coffee makes a morning so much better!
    Stopping by from H54F

    Alli
    http://thecheerfulcloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the link up. Your post made me so anxious to decorate for Christmas. I've been trying to hold off until after we host Thanksgiving... but I'm sure I will cave and start decorating this weekend. Also, your daughter is beautiful! Congrats on the new little addition in your life.

    http://ashley-to-awesome.blogspot.com
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man that's a lot of coffee creamers! Too bad I don't like coffee because I would probably have a field day with all those flavors! Happy Friday, and thanks for linking up today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the coffee creamers!! I have a new baby also, just 3 weeks old and I pretty much need coffee all day! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do think Thanksgiving is rather late this year, which is probably a big part of why we're all getting Christmas fever a little early! Your Christmas decor is lovely--and man, that's a lot of creamers!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you find the gingerbread creamer? I have looked everywhere! Well, apparently not everywhere....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...