Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby Paparazzi

Friday morning, Eric went to go pick out Madison's clothes and came back with a red onesie and black pants.  Since it was the day of the Katy High School (our high school) playoff football game, he said she had to wear her Katy Tiger Red.  Definitely not my favorite outfit she wears, but I figured might as well try to take some pictures of her in front of the Christmas tree.  Here are some of the cute pictures I was able to get:

 





 


The whole time I was taking pictures, I kept wondering why Madison wasn't smiling like she normally does.  Then, I realized...she is pooping the whole time I am trying to take pictures!  Something about that Bumbo chair just really gets her moving!  Here are some of the out takes I got...these crack me up!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...