Wednesday, April 10, 2013

17 Week Update

April 4, 2013

How far along? 17weeks, holy cow! We are thankful every week. =)
Total weight gain/loss: It was a good run, but I finally gained some weight. At home, I am up about 1.5-2 pounds. I like the doctors scale better...
Sleep: still,going great! I haven't been as tired, so I'm getting back to my normal 10:00-10:30 bedtime.
Best moment this week: making it through the first round of STAAR! State testing was a little more difficult this year. I'm beginning to realize that stress does effect my body.
Miss Anything? Coke/ Diet Coke. This was the first week I was really craving Diet Coke. I don't miss the caffeine, but I do miss the bubbles. =)
Movement: I think I found the first movement this week! Funny story...we were out to dinner with my parents, Michael, Heather and the kids. I was standing up, rocking Westin back and forth. All of a sudden I felt a weird movement. W may have a jealousy baby on our hands.
Food cravings: before I was pregnant, I loved sweets! Now, I really don't want sweets very much. I have been eating a lot of popcorn, which I weird for me.
Have you started to show yet? Yes and I love it! I'm in that good stage right now where I look pregnant but not huge yet.
Gender prediction: We both think boy but will find out for sure on April 15th
Wedding rings: still on, no problems.
Mood: I have been tense and anxious, mostly due to STAAR testing. Hoping this will pass next week.
Looking forward to: I can't wait to really start feeling some movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...