Wednesday, April 10, 2013

11Week Update

February 21,2013

How far along? 11weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 2 pounds, still no appetite for dinner most nights
Sleep: Sleeping great most of the time! I have to go to the bathroom at 11 & 3...it's like clockwork!
Best moment this week: This week I shared with my staff at school that I am pregnant! It feels good to have my secret out in the open and not have to worry about slipping when I talk to people. We also went to Buy Buy Baby for our first trip to look at baby stuff...I think Eric was totally overwhelmed. =)
Miss Anything? Not really, maybe being able to eat dinner.
Movement: No, still way to early.
Food cravings: Not really any foods, but I can't get enough milk. I have always been a water drinker, but it has been on a new level lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I can't really pinpoint any certain thing, but basically any type of dinner food. By about 5pm, I can't even think about food without feeling sick.
Have you started to show yet? Things are changing, but I don't think I'm officially showing. At night I am very bloated.
Gender prediction: I think it is a boy, Eric agrees. =)
Wedding rings: still on, no swelling.
Mood: It's been a good week! Sometimes when I get too tired, I get a little cranky.
Looking forward to: My next ultrasound on February 26th and Disney World! We are spending spring break at Disney with Eric's family.
Anything Else??? I have to brag on Eric for a minute, he has been wonderful since I have been pregnant. He has cooked dinner every night, does the dishes most nights and has picked up the slack all around. I am very thankful for this! I have had a wonderful pregnancy so far, but my energy level has definitely been low.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...