Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 Week Update

February 14, 2013

How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0-1 pounds, depends on the day and what I eat for dinner the night before
Sleep: Sleeping great most of the time! I have to go to the bathroom at 11 & 3...it's like clockwork!
Best moment this week: Celebrating Valentine's day with Eric. He got me a mother and baby charm from James Avery. We usually don't do gifts for Valentine's so it was a big surprise!
Miss Anything? Not really, maybe being able to eat dinner.
Movement: No, still way to early.
Food cravings: Not really any foods, but I can't get enough milk. I have always been a water drinker, but it has been on a new level lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I can't really pinpoint any certain thing, but basically any type of dinner food. By about 5pm, I can't even think about food without feeling sick.
Have you started to show yet? Things are changing, but I don't think I'm officially showing. At night I am very bloated.
Gender prediction: I think it is a boy, Eric agrees. =)
Wedding rings: still on, no swelling.
Mood: According to Eric, I was being very feisty last weekend. I don't know what he is talking about... =)
Looking forward to: My next ultrasound! I was lucky enough to get an ultrasound at 6 & 8 weeks at the fertility doctor. I will go back to my regular OB on February 26th, when I am almost 12 weeks.
Anything Else??? I am planning to tell everyone at school on February 18th, looking forward to spreading my secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...