Thursday, May 21, 2015

Konesheck Family...Party of 4!

We have some news to share....


Madison's going to be a big sister! We are excited and beyond thankful to be able to welcome Baby #2 into our family in Novemeber.  Madison and the baby will be 2 years and 2 months apart. Let the fun begin!

I am almost 15 weeks and have been feeling wonderful. We had our first idea that I might be pregnant on our anniversary, March 8th. We confirmed a few days later that I was in fact pregnant.  In this short time, my 2nd pregnancy has been much different than my 1st in more ways than one. Our biggest concern this time is making sure Madison has a good transition to big sister.  We look forward to continuing to share about our journey to a family of 4. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...