Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Life Lately

Happy Friday friends! We made it to Spring Break! 

{1} Aunt Donna and Uncle Mike gave Madison some rain boats and she is in love! She has had plenty of time to practice wearing them this week...I don't think it's ever going to stop raining. 


{2} As I was doing dishes Tuesday night, Madison was going through her diaper bag. She found a bag of yogurt raisins that she "accidentally on purpose" spilled on the floor. Since she was occupied, I let it be until I was done with the dishes. When I went over to ask what happened, she pointed at the pile, told me "cean (clean) up" and walked away. Little stinker!


{3} Last weekend, we went to Eric's cousins wedding. It was a wonderful evening spent with lots of family. Madison had a great time dancing with her cousin Brennin. 



{4} Eric and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on March 8th! 


{5} Madison turned 18 months old on March 6th! How can this be?! She really is not a baby anymore. We celebrated with a trip to Menchies for frozen yogurt! 



(6) We are still working on our selfie game. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...