Wednesday, February 12, 2014

5 Month Picture Session...Narrated by Madison

 
Our 5 month picture session with Madison was nothing short of comical...this girl is ready to move!  As I was looking through the pictures, I couldn't help but laugh as I thought what must have been going through her head.  Here is our photo session, narrated by Madison:


"Ok Mom, so you want me to lay on my back and look pretty?  Yeah right...I'm going straight for my stomach....karate CHOP!"
  



"Ok Dad, I will stay on my back this time for a picture." 

 
 
"1,2,3...roll!"
 
 
 

 



 "Now I'm ready...time to model!  Look right and smile."

 

 

"Don't make eye contact with the camera, but smile at the ground."
 




"Look longingly into the distance."



"Ugghhh, modeling is such hard work!"

 
 
"I have feet!"
 


 
"Hey guys...have you seen my feet?! Mr. Duck, come see my feet!"

 
 
 
"Fine, I'll give you a couple cute pictures to send to the family."

 

 
 
"Mom is going to eat up this picture.  I am SO cute!"
 


"Now a family picture?  You have GOT to be kidding me!"
 



"Nope, not opening my eyes."
 





"This looks like a cute picture until I drool in your mouth, Mom."
 



Hope you enjoyed Madison's view on our monthly picture session.  No matter what, I love getting to take pictures of her to look back at.  She is such a little ham and is quickly learning what the camera is for...to take pictures of her beautiful face!

In case you missed it, here is Madison's 5 month birthday recap!



 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...