Tuesday, September 3, 2013

38 & 39 Weeks

This update is a couple days early, but I know the next few days are going to be busy!

August 26 & September 5, 2013

Baby news: Our baby is 20 inches and 7.25 pounds!

How far along? 38 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: I finally hit the 20 pound mark! My belly button is still hanging on, but starting to stick out a little more. 


Sleep: I slept so good over Labor Day weekend! I slept from 11pm- 8:30am each day. I even took a 2 hour nap in bed one day...I felt amazing afterwards! 
 
Thankfully I have been sleeping a little better at night.  I still wake up every 1-2 hours and rolling over is extremely painful. I am thankful that I have been feeling more rested lately. I get up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom, between midnight to 6am, which is comical at this point. 

Best moment this week: We made it through the first week of school! Overall, it was a great first week seeing all the kids back at school and meeting lots of new little ones. It is so funny to hear some of the things the kids say about my belly and Madison. For Labor Day, Eric and I had a low key weekend. We stayed at home almost all day Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, Michael, Heather and the kids came to visit. 

Cravings: I still can't get enough orange juice. Surprisingly, I have been tired of water lately, but still very thirsty. I have been craving lemonade a few times a week. 

Movement: Madison has run out of room. She will stick out her bottom or feet here and there, but she doesn't have room for big movements anymore.

Wedding rings/Swelling: Rings are officially off. I have been wearing another ring that I have in place of my wedding rings.

Mood: The first few days of school were rough! I was physically and mentally exhausted. As the week went on, things got a little easier. I'm not to the point of being miserable, but I am definitely ready for the next stage and to meet Madison. 

Looking forward to: Monday, September 9th will be Madison's birthday! I will be getting induced that morning if she doesn't come this week. We are excited to have an end in mind!

Anything Else??

17 weeks to 38 weeks...holy belly! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...