Wednesday, August 21, 2013

36 & 37 Weeks

August 15 & 22,2013

Baby news: Our baby is 19.5 inches and 6.8 pounds!

How far along? 37 weeks- Madison is officially full term! If she were to be born now, she would be very healthy and a good size. 

Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds...definitely feeling these 3 pounds over the past couple weeks. My belly button is still hanging on, but starting to stick out a little more. 

Sleep: Thankfully I have been sleeping a little better. I still wake up every 1-2 hours and rolling over is extremely painful. I am thankful that I have been feeling more rested lately. I get up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom, between midnight to 6am, which is comical at this point. 

Best moment this week: I have almost made it through back to school week for the teachers! I knew this week would be busy with professional development, but it hasn't been as rough as I was expecting. Monday I didn't feel great most of the day, but the rest of the week has been good. 

We also got Madison's bag for the hospital packed! 4 onesies, 3 pants, 2 bows....makes perfect sense for a 2 day hospital stay! I have started to get stuff together for my bag, but need to finish it up. 

Cravings: I still can't get enough orange juice! I have also been eating alot of ice lately. 

Movement: Poor little lady is running out of room. =( She is trying to find extra room and loves to cuddle in my rib at night. Last night she must have been trying to stretch out because I have never felt her push on my stomach that hard. 

Wedding rings/Swelling: Rings are officially off. I have been wearing another ring that I have in place of my wedding rings. Since I can't wear my wedding rings, I took them to the jeweler to get cleaned and fixed. They will look like new when I can wear them again! 

Mood: My mom said it perfect when she said the last month feels like all 9 rolled into 1! When I am feeling good, I have great days and feel like I will have no problem making it 3 more weeks. When things get rough, it makes the day pass slow. It is getting exciting to think that I could go into labor any day now! I am a planner, so of course I want to try and control everything.  I am definitely not in control of things right now, it's all on Madison! I guess it is just preparing me for motherhood. =)

Looking forward to: This weekend we are going to see Michael, Heather and the kids. It has already been a month since we saw them and the twins have grown so much! Looking forward to seeing all 4 kiddos before school starts and before Madison gets here. 

Anything Else?? A little backstory... Before we went to Disney World, Tegan and Cainan got Michael and Heathers old iPhones so they could play games and take pictures of their own. Tegan recently found out she can text and FaceTime us through an email address. Heather added some contacts to her phone so she can text us and other family members. 

Tegan has definitely enjoyed texting and face timing this summer. I get. Good morning text almost everyday and my heart melts. Last week we were talking about Cainan, Brennin and Westin's birthday, which are all on the same day in September. It is also shortly after Madison's due date, so I was telling Tegan that I didn't think we would be coming to their birthday party this year. Her words of wisdom..."bring Madison and I will keep her in my room so no one touches her." She is going to be such a great big cousin! 


 Madison's coming home outfit...a girl has to have choices! 

 Finding the joy in being 9 months pregnant...using your belly as a table!


We are pretty much obsessed with the Geico Hump Day commercial right now. I think Eric is secretly hoping Madison will be born on a Wednesday. =)  http://youtu.be/kWBhP0EQ1lA 




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...