Saturday, June 29, 2013

28 Weeks

June 20, 2013

Baby news: Our baby girl is 15.25 inches and 2.5 pounds!

How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds

Sleep: I finally broke down this week and bought a body pillow. 

Best moment this week: This past weekend we celebrated Fathers Day! It was fun to get to celebrate Eric's first Fathers Day. =) On Saturday we went to dinner with my parents. On Sunday we went to the movies and to eat with Eric's family. That night we went back to my parents so Eic and my dad could go fishing in the lake behind my parents backyard. 

Cravings: After my birthday all I can think about is that delicious cheesecake!

Movement: I am starting to feel some bigger movements.  I still love it every time she moves. 

Wedding rings: Still on, although I have found myself not wearing them all day on the weekend since we are out and about a lot.

Mood: So happy that summer is here! I am looking forward to being able to take things slower and relax more. 

Looking forward to: Next weekend we are going to celebrate Father's Day!

Anything Else?? I passed my glucose test! I didn't think I would fail, but it is good to know for sure and have one less thing to worry about. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...