Tuesday, June 4, 2013

25 Weeks

May 31, 2013

Baby news: Our baby girl is 13.5 inches and 1.75 pounds...She is growing like a weed!
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds
Sleep: Sleeping is becoming a little frustrating. I am so tired, but constantly waking up to roll over. I have been having pretty bad back/sciatica pain...I'm hoping my live in physical therapist can help me out. =)
Best moment this week: We (Eric) started on the nursery. We went to the Konesheck's lake house for Memorial Day weekend. Eric got excited to paint, so we came home early on Monday and he started painting. The color is called minty- kind of a mint green. 
Cravings: There were nacho cheese Doritos at the lake house, but they were all gone before I got to them. I got a bag at the store this week. :)
Movement: I end up staying up too late every night because I love getting to feel Madison move. Whenever I lay down flat, she goes crazy. I also love when I wake up in the morning. She is usually curled up in a ball or wrapped around the top of my belly button. 
Have you started to show yet?  Yes and I love it! I'm in that good stage right now where I look pregnant but not huge yet. 
Wedding rings: Still on, but I have noticed some swelling here and there when I don't drink enough water. 
Mood: I have been feeling good overall. I usually have 1 day a week that I don't feel great. It's usually just because I am tired, too busy or achy. 
Looking forward to: Putting together the crib when the nursery is painted. 
Anything Else??? I was finally able to make an appointment with my new doctor at UTMB. I will go visit them in a couple weeks. I also went to register at St. John's  and got information and their birthing and baby care classes. Things sure are beginning to get real!

Here is a picture from the lake house when we were waiting out the rain. The next is the beginning of the nursery painting. 



Here's a few of my favorite four, just because they are so cute! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...