Wednesday, May 15, 2013

23 Weeks

May 16, 2013

Baby news: Our baby girl is 12.5 inches and 1.25 lbs.

How far along? 23 weeks...another week in the books! It's getting a little crazy to think that we only have 17 weeks until my due date! Tuesday, 5/13/13 marked 4 months until the big day!

Total weight gain/loss: According to our scale at home, I've crossed over the 5lb mark! I woke up Tuesday morning and holy cow, my belly grew! I go to the dr on Thursday, so I will see what they say. I always like their scale better. =)

Sleep: I am sleeping good, but waking up at least 4-5 times a night. Rolling over is more of a chore, so I think I wake up when I try to roll over. Tuesday I rolled from my side to my back. As I laid there for a few minutes, I felt the baby move all the way across my stomach. It was so cool!

Best moment this week: We have officially picked a name and are spreading the news! Our little one will be Madison Elisabeth Konesheck! The name picking was actually a lot less stressful than I had thought it would be.

Cravings: Queso! We ate Mexican food Monday night and I ordered a small queso. Eric said it was only a dollar more for a large...so you know what decision I made! It was so delicious. I ate the leftovers for lunch the next day.

Movement: I have been feeling stronger movements, which is amazing! Feeling Madison move is by far the most amazing part of the pregnancy.

Have you started to show yet? Yes and I love it! I had a few people at work comment on my "growth spurt" this week.

Gender prediction: It's a girl!! I am excited to get the nursery painted and start setting things up.

Wedding rings: Still on. I didn't wear them on Sunday because we had just gotten back in town and they were packed. It was Mother's Day, so who knows what kind of looks I got out in public when my mom and I went shopping. ;)

Mood: Things are slowing down a little at work as the year is coming to an end, so that has been nice this week. I have had a lot more energy.

Looking forward to: I am going to the dr on Thursday, which I always enjoy. I am also going to eat lunch with Tegan on Friday. I told her on Wednesday and she was so excited. Looking forward to seeing all the kiddos.

Anything Else??? It has been a busy week! Last weekend we went to Galveston for a UTMB reunion weekend. We stayed at a beach house with 14 people. It was great to get to see everyone. My belly was rubbed more in those 2 days that it has been in the past 23 weeks! I also got to celebrate my first Mother's Day. Eric have me a baby book that matches the theme of the nursery and a very sweet card. My parents gave me a James Avery mom charm, a baby robe and some cute baskets for the nursery. On Tuesday night, I went to watch Leslie's daughter, Hayden in the Greene talent show. It was fun to visit my old school. I saw 6 of my former students. Thursday night is Adyson's preschool graduation.

Only one picture this week...Brandi and Drew got Miss Madison these cute little shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...