Friday, May 3, 2013

20 Weeks- Halfway there!

April 25, 2013

20 weeks- we have hit the halfway point! I can't help but having been singing Bon Jovi in my head all week...Wooah, we're halfway there, Wooah, living on a prayer!


Baby news: Our baby girl is 10 inches long and weighing in at a whopping 12 ounces! According to the app on my phone, baby has grown 4 inches and gained 6 ounces in the past 3 weeks. No wonder I have been tired!

How far along? 20 weeks! Halfway there!

Total weight gain/loss: I've only gained 1.4 pounds my whole pregnancy...excited about that!

Sleep: I am sleeping good, but rolling over is starting to become interesting. 😀

Best moment this week: We had a gender reveal party on Saturday for our family. It was such a great day! We did a balloon release with pink balloons. I think most people were surprised to see pink!

Cravings: No cravings, the goal for the past week has been just eating. I had about 5 days where I didn't want anything for dinner. Eric gets frustrated when I don't eat dinner, but I'm just not hungry and nothing sounds good.

Movement: Definitely feeling some strong movement usually everyday. I will have 1 day of a baby party in my belly, then a couple days of bit much movement. I love feeling her move and can't wait to feel even more.

Have you started to show yet? Yes and I love it! I'm in that good stage right now where I look pregnant but not huge yet.

Gender prediction: It's a girl!! Eric and I were so excited to find out the gender and both a little surprised that it was a girl. Eric has been planning the nursery and looking for names. Thank goodness 1 of us is on top of it!

Wedding rings: Still on, but I have noticed some swelling here and there when I don't drink enough water.

Mood: Tired... I feel great, but I am just so tired during the day at work. I've been going to bed between 9-10, but I still wake up tired and get worn out during the day.

Looking forward to: Starting on the nursery and getting more stuff for our little girl.

Anything Else???




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...