Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bluebonnet Patch 2014

One thing that is a staple for Spring time in Texas are pictures in the bluebonnet patch.  We knew of a huge field of bluebonnets close to our house, but I have been scared to go because I heard that snakes like to hide in bluebonnet patches.  After hearing that the man who owns the land treats the area for snakes, I finally worked up the courage to take pictures of Madison in the bluebonnets.  We headed out last Sunday morning, before it started to rain.  I wasn't sure what to expect, but the pictures turned out beautiful!  Madison was a good model, as usual.  As we were leaving, I told Eric that this time next year, she will be running through the bluebonnets!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...