1. Madison wasn't feeling well this week and had her first fever. She was congested all weekend, but still her happy self. After lunch on Monday, Eric got a call from the daycare saying that Madiosn had a 103 degree fever, so he went to pick her up. Even with a fever and not feeling well, she smiled as soon as I saw her in the afternoon.
2. Eric and I were so thankful to have help from my parents this week! Madison was supposed to get her 6 month shots on Tuesday and was going to stay home with my dad that day. Instead, he stayed with her since she had a fever. They had a great day and he took good care of her. Thursday afternoon, my mom picked Madison up from school while I was working at the job fair for our district. We are so thankful to have my parents close by and to have their help with Madiosn. I don't think they mind. :)
3. This month is considered my "busy season" at work. We have state testing in April, which I am in charge of coordinating as the assistant principal. I have been working like crazy to get everything prepared the past few weeks and I am tired! I have been working on 5-6 hours of sleep each night. I can't wait until Monday night when I know everything is ready to go and I can take a deep breath.
4. All of a sudden, I feel like Madison is changing and looks very grown up! She isn't officially sitting up, but she sure practices!
5. April is going to be a very full month for us! We are celebrating Eric's 30th birthday, his younger brothers wedding, my school carnival, Easter, 4 days of state testing, a wedding shower and Michael & Heather moving to Austin. Through all the events, I am looking forward to time with family and many firsts for Madison.