Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2010

     To start off Christmas break, we had the pleasure of attending Darren's graduation from Texas A&M.  It was a wonderful experience to be back in College Station, drive around campus and be able to see a Texas A&M graduation as a viewer, not a student.  It is hard to believe that 4 years ago, Eric and I sat on the floor of Reed Arena as graduates, not sure what our life had in store.  Now, 4 years later I am in my 5th year of teaching and almost done with my Masters and Eric is getting close to graduating with his Doctorate from UTMB.  Oh how life changes in a short amount of time!
     Darren's college was the last group to walk across the stage and he was literally in the second to last row out of at least 50 rows.  After about 2 1/2 hours, Darren was officially a Texas A&M graduate!  After graduation when the Aggie War Hymn played, it gave me chills to think that I am lucky enough to be part of such a wonderful place.
      Now that he is graduated, Darren is starting on his Doctorate of Chiropractic at Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena.  We are happy to have him close to us as he starts this new chapter in his life.  It is hard to believe that when I met Darren he was 11 years old!  He sure has grown up over the years!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...