Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

     This weekend we celebrated Mother's Day and it was wonderful!  During the day on Saturday, I went shopping with my mom.  My big prize of the day: a Coach purse as my graduation present from Eric!  I hadn't planned to get a purse, but Eric and I had seen one on Friday that I went back to look at 4 times.  Eric wanted me to get it, but I wasn't completely sold.  Then I found one at the Coach outlet for $100 less!  Saturday night we went to Michael and Heather's house to grill with Eric's family and Heather's parents.  We had a great time watching the kids play outside, eating and playing a game.
    On Sunday, I spent the day with my parents.  We went to Panera Bread for lunch, went to see Something Borrowed and ate dinner at Lupe Tortillas.  I highly recommend Something Borrowed!  I can't wait to start reading the books now.  I think my mom had a wonderful Mother's day.  It is so nice to get to spend time with my parents.  I'm looking forward to this summer when I can see them more often since I won't have summer school.
    The next couple weeks have some fun celebrations to come: my UHCL graduation, Teacher of the Year lunch and Tegan's preschool graduation...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...