One HUGE celebration for this week...I officially made it through my semester of having to drive to Katy on Tuesday nights! I have spent the last 3 months driving to Katy for class from 7-10pm. In September, I never thought I would make it. By Thanksgiving, I began to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now, on December 5th, I can say I am officially done with that class!!
The next few weeks are filled with exciting events, but lots of planning along to the way. My running to do list is growing! Look for many updates to come! Here is a short run down of the things to come for The Konesheck's in the next few weeks:
- Wednesday 12/8- Ceremony for winning UHCL Graduate Student of the Year =)
- Friday 12/10- Eric finishes his rotation, Tegan comes to stay for the weekend!
- Sunday 12/12- Nutcracker Day! Tegan and I are going with Leslie and her daughter Hayden
- Tuesday 12/14- Holiday Girls Night Out at my apartment
- Thursday 12/16- Holiday party at school
- Friday 12/17- Darren's Graduation from Texas A&M
- Sunday 12/19- Leave for Iberostar Parisio Maya in Playa de Carmen with the Konesheck's! Parents leave for their cruise on the Voyage of the Seas!